Sunday, November 11, 2007

Anew

Saying "hi," might be hard at first, but saying 'bye' will continue to be difficult.

I do not know if anyone knew this, but I am in my first year of High School. Life seems to be changing around me. I am getting into music for the first time; Punk is what I am in to... people are saying that I am looking emo or punk now too. Christianity is becoming more of an influence on me.

Promise of God
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own
understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will
make your path straight.
  • Proverbs

Wet Drake has been ejected for his writing habits and other personal reasons. I'm sorry if there was someone that actually enjoyed his writing... We know each other in person and he is into a different atmosphere. While he is enjoys his video games and... video games, I am into other things. Which brings me to a point. I am starting another blog to talk about some of that stuff. I am likely to post a link to it, along with a small sample, on Tuesday. I plan to speak more freely on this new page.

I think I will start a poll too; Which do you prefer, MySpace 'OR' Blogger? Unfortunately, I do not know what MySpace is like due to my lacking of an account or whatever.

I may also start sounding a bit different in my writing, not that anyone pays attention...
There have been student in my school, older than me, that 'were' taller than I was 2 years ago. I saw one of them the other day and he is now shorter than I am. Either everyone is at a stunt, or something happened while I was stretching at the gym.


Does anyone like this belt?




Old Glory





Luckily, not many people actually know what 'Lamb of God' is. This is the belt I am wearing right now and I hope to get away with everyone believing that I am wearing it as an act to show my faith in Jehovah Rohi. Here is a sample of 'Lamb of God,' which I don't approve of...




I have had to say give bye to some people I have known. Not everyone wants to here rejection.


~Spray Guard

0 comments: